Tuesday, September 19, 2006

My peeps

Peeps means something entirely different to me. They're the reading glasses strewn all over my house. By the end of the week, there's a bunch at the front door as I exchange my peeps for sunglasses.

There are peeps in my bedroom, bathroom, living room and kitchen. I can't seem to keep them on. And more importantly, I can't find any really cool ones that I'd want to wear all day.

There's an unmet market here folks. Whole Foods is starting to sell peeps in bright colors and that's a start but I don't want to look like Shirley the phone operator. Most of what you find in drugstores are pretty sad, fogy-looking spectacles.

So, marketing people, listen up. There's a big market for cool peeps. We may need readers to see great but we also want to look great wearing them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home